Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On the subject of my escape from Corporate Entrapment...

...here is a hilarious quote from Comedian Martha Kelly on preparing for office work:

It's been a couple of years since I actually worked in an office, so I thought I should do something to prepare to get back into the typing, filing and phone answering, and what not. So what I did was I had a friend of mine go with me down to the local swimming pool, and I had him tie me up in a burlap sack and sink me to the bottom of the pool. And then just as I was about to suffocate, he yanked me up and gave me a lunch break.

:-) SO TRUE!!!



And as for me...the count down is on! Today is June 1st that means 42 days left.


If you were counting down with Oprah, like I was...you should enjoy this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment