Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life is Short, Love is Forever

Please don’t waste a moment, don’t take anything for granted.
A smile, a hug, a visit, a helping hand, a quarrel, the make up afterwards,
It’s all part of this gift of life that we have been given
And no one but God alone knows what is in store for us
And hard as it may be
It is up to us to accept the challenge He throws us
And to go forward with praise on our lips
As we give ourselves in total Faith to the One who has made us
The Source of all that is, was and ever will be
And whatever the end…
Always there will be the one thing that ever will remain
There will be LOVE

Say to your loved ones NOW, today and every day – “I love you”
Forgive those who have offended you
Make peace with those that you have offended
Live for life, not for your paycheck
Enjoy your time with fullness of joy
For it is indeed a gift.
Play! Dance! Touch! Be Still and Listen!
There is LOVE.

My family was hit with a blow today when we found that my sister’s breast cancer has returned. She has been in remission for nine years. She will be undergoing surgery and chemo.

This is the hardest part about being an immigrant in another country. Your family is somewhere far away and there is nothing you can do but pray. But there is power in prayer. The Bible says that the prayer of the righteous man availeth much! Please join me. As we lift up my sister and other breast cancer sufferers and survivors everywhere.

This was yet another reminder to me of why it is of utmost importance that I take my life back
T-O-D-A-Y!!!
I want to make the most of my every waking day, to live fully and joyfully and filled with and surrounded by LOVE.

So here’s to number....
...Days to go!!!


Peace to you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment