Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How do I suck?...let me count the ways...

...NOT!

Meaning that is NOT the right thing to say to myself!
I must remain positive and encouraging, remember?

Yes, but all I can think of right now is....I suck!

Did I even mention what our challenge for this week was? er..NO cos I have hardly even blogged this week.

4everFab and I decided to go back to basics. Maybe we were incorporating too much too fast. So here was the challenge this week (ends tomorrow)

7 days of working out - anything
6 glasses of water daily
7 blog posts

now let me see...how have I fared??? well needless to say, if it was a school test paper it would be scribbled over with RED and a big fat F!!!

BUT!!!!!....I shall remain positive, for instead of telling myself that I just can't do it and so just stop, I shall just pick myself up and continue where I left off.

I wake up every morning with good intentions and go to sleep every night with guilt.

BUT!!!...yes, I shall continue. It is hard to be honest and to tell you and especially my work out partner, who is probably jogging round the park right now, that I have not kept to the challenge. I could easily say, and who would know any different: "Hey I ran a mile or was it more? I benched 100lbs, wow! and I drank a whole bunch of water and the only reason I have not blogged is cos I was either in the bathroom letting go of all the water I drank or I was at the gym of course, where else would I be?"
But I guess that would help noone...cos I'd still be looking pregnant and probably feeling even more guilty.
So here I am...honest.

BUT!!!!...honesty alone is not going to get me there either! I have to do the work...there is no escape. If I want a certain result, I must do what I must to reach it...and besides...have we forgotten about the dreaded C word??? I made a COMMITTMENT!!!!

OK...So I don't suck...well, maybe just a bit...well, yeah I do...Susan, Get your butt up and go work out!!!!
End of Story!!!



Yay!! I did a blog post today...on the right track here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment