Monday, January 13, 2014

Goals for Q1 2014





Unlike last year when I was totally stumped about what goals to set, this year, things are much clearer.
I know what I want to achieve and also when I want to achieve it.
I also plan to be putting the Law of Attraction to work in every area of my life for the entire year. So all of my goals have the visualization and affirmation aspect and are featured in my vision notebook (don't feel like making a board)

Getting things started, here are my three big goals for the first quarter of this year:

1) to complete the 12 week "Lift Weights to Lose Weight" program by Kathy Smith. I had already started this in December, but I have started it many times and not completed it. This time I intend to complete it. This makes my visits to the Gym non-negotiable! I like that.
By the way, I don't think I ever gave you a follow up to my weight loss goal late last year. I have in fact lost 25lbs. But I will feature my before and after pictures after I complete this program.

2) to run a half marathon in March. I already signed up. No backing out! I have been saying that I want to take running seriously again and that I would run the NY Marathon this year. Well, that's not until November, so what better way to get going and be serious about it, than by signing up for an earlier, shorter race :-) So yeah...here I go!
Another thing about this half marathon, is the fund raising aspect. I ALWAYS shied away from this. But with my new mindset, asking for money to HELP people in need, is something that I refuse to let fear get in the way of. So that is another reason I signed up. I only need to raise $1000...that is totally doable!

3) to reach at substantial paid earning level in my new Affiliate Marketing business by the end of March. There is a specific number in mind, but I will not divulge that number until I report on my success at the end of the given time.

 If you would like to learn more about the Empower Network, click on the image below. 



And these are my three main goals for the first part of the year. Let's get to it!

If

No comments:

Post a Comment