Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 - Going Forward with the Law of Attraction




As I mentioned earlier, I have been working on manifesting the Law of Attraction in my life more.
Even saying that is wrong since the LOA is ever at work in our lives, whether we think about it or not. But I have chosen to be more conscious of it and to work WITH it.

I have been paying attention to my thoughts and feeling and have been focusing on what I want to manifest.

Of course, there is a learning curve, it's hard at first, but if you stick with it….it becomes easier and really works.

Two very simple examples from just today:

1)  Parking Space….This is a big one for me, because nothing would stress me out more than finding parking. Before even heading out to someplace, I would already be sweating and stressing, just thinking about how hard it would be to find any space to put the car.
Well, today, I had to park by my son’s school and right from home, I affirmed that I would find the perfect space near the school, and that I needn’t worry about it, but that God would do it for me. Trust me…the little demons of doubt kept me busy…every time I heard one come up, I would say again…I don’t have to worry…God will do it….I am of God…I have nothing to worry about…I need and want nothing…I am whole.
I got to the school and there was nothing. I drove round the block and came back…still nothing. I just stood and waited, somewhat disappointed and deciding what I should do, and just then, lo and behold…right in front of me…a car pulled out. AMAZING!

2)      Having parked the car, I would have to while away three hours before coming back for my son. I had already planned to breakfast and hang out at a favorite little nearby diner. But when you come in there as one person, they always would seat you in the front at a little table by the window. I didn’t want that. I wanted a booth in the back, so that I could have more space for my books and laptop. As I approached the diner, through the window I noticed one booth open in the back. I went in and asked if I could have it. The waiter informed me that as one person I should sit at a single table… "I really don’t want to” I said “I see one booth open in the back…could I have that, please” Just then a waitress came by and jumped in saying “yes of course you can” AWESOME!!!!

So like I said, these are very little examples. But don’t underestimate the Truth behind them. Or as the Bible says “Despise not the days of small beginnings”

Well, here is my latest on the Law of Attraction and my finances.

Physically speaking, I am still in the red, very much so, and I am barely making ends meet. BUT…things have happened.

The first and most important change, is my mental and subsequent emotional shift.

I no longer focus on the situation. I say to myself God is my unfailing supply. I am one with God…God wants nothing…I want nothing…I am free and abundant. Right in this moment, I have all that I need.

Weirdly enough, this makes me feel at peace, AND I have been able to get all my bills paid…not right on time as I would normally like, but always before there is any disconnection or complaint…so…even though I may appear to be in debt…I have nothing to worry about.
And when you don’t worry, and you feel sure that everything is taken care of…the Law of Attraction matches that feeling…and everything IS taken care of.

And to move on to bigger things, I was on Facebook the other day, and I NEVER click on ads. But something pulled me to click on this one ad. I did. And I have discovered the most amazing Viral Blogging System that helps you make money blogging and offers an awesome affiliate program. Hello!!!!! What could be better.

So, I have set up a new blog! You will still be able to find me here, but please feel free to visit my business blog as well where I will be speaking more on the Law of Attraction and Prosperity and the Blogging business.

It will also be my home blog for my new Law of Attraction Coaching :-). I will be a certified coach before the year is out. YAY!

I look forward to seeing you there, and to reporting on all the excitement of building this new business, living my new life and watching the LOA at work.

Stay Blessed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment