Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week in Review - February 3, 2013

Nothing incapacitates me quite like a sinus headache!

(Got this really accurate image of how I feel from Eric Spitler's Art Blog)

If I don’t catch a sinus headache in time, it can linger for at least three days. Ugh!!! :-(
Before I was put on Blood Pressure Medication, I used to get migraines which would incapacitate me regularly, but the medication took care of that but since it seems my head still wants to hurt sometimes, it took up sinus headaches instead.
I find these to be worse, because my migraines always responded to medication…sinus headaches don’t! So I have been positively useless since Friday.

Nonetheless, January, the first month of 2013 is already over, so I figure I should review the week to see how I am doing with the goals I have set to accomplish for this year. So here goes:

The week in review:

Fitness – Well, on a positive note, I downloaded MyFitnessPal and the Walkroid Pedometer, to track my food, exercise and movement. But on a negative note; I only tracked my food for two complete days. The other days, I either stopped tracking early because I was disgusted at myself or I just gave up knowing that I was going to go over the allotted calorie limit for the day anyway. Sigh!
As for the pedometer, the problem with the fact that it is on my smart phone is that I have to have my phone on me at all times to get an accurate report…and…I don’t! I mean who has their smart phone clipped to them at home? So I’ll have to figure something else out there. The Fact of the matter is that I just need to start really working out. And not just depending on all the walking I do during the day to make up for it. So there’s something I need to work on as far as my fitness goals go.

Blog – Happy to say, I have kept with it this week. My goal for next week is to link this blog to a twitter account and start tweeting too. That way I will be able to say little things more often than having to wait till I can make the time to actually sit and write.
I have also downloaded Blogger on my Droid so I can post blogs on the go…but there is the slight problem that I cannot access the internet when I am on the underground…so...!

My Novel – Happy to report that I have started on my next chapter. Read in the writers group. Got positive feedback.

My Business – Nothing on this front this week. Still waiting for my LLC registration to come through.

Therapy – Had a major breakthrough connecting with my inner self. This is Major for me!!! More on that another time J

Summary – Realization! I still have not accurately identified my goals for this week, this month, this year! So writing a review is very vague and general. So here’s a big goal for the upcoming week – Clearly identify where I am going. Start with one thing if that’s all I can articulate, but I do have to have a clearer plan.

Having said all that…it’s time for me to do two things…
The Laundry…




and then The Super Bowl (which I watch more for the commercials and the shows than the game itself – Sorry!)



So ENJOY THE GAME!!  And I’ll be back tomorrow
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment