Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Well, as usual…once I am faced with a difficult question…I disappear for a while. How am I ever going to have a flourishing blog that is interesting to read and worth following if I keep falling off the face of the earth like I do??? It doesn’t work that way Sunny!!!

So what sent me running this time? The question: what are my goals. Are you kidding me? If that question has me running for the hills…then where on earth do I think I will end up? And HOW?

Ok Sunny…this is no way to go! It IS time to pull yourself together, to take responsibility for your life, to become an adult….to do this right!!!

We are not promised tomorrow..there is precious little time...don't you want to have time left to actually enjoy a life you could build by being disciplined for a change???

Get it together, girl!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment