Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wow! The last show!

I truly thought I would be bawling through the whole show. But I wasn't.
Instead I was listening attentively to every word. (as much as the kids would allow)
It was a wonderful, honest and all encompassing finale that totally did the show and everyone associated with it, justice and proud!!!

I will need to re-watch it a time or more to be able to talk more on all that was addressed.

But just for starters....It was an awesome farewell!

I just cant believe I'll have nothing to rush home from work for now. (family not included of course)

And then I watched the season finale of American Idol. Congrats Scottie. I voted about 20 times last night.

Now I really will have nothing to watch.

Hey, that means more time to do what I am supposed to be doing.....figuring out my passion and being about the business of living it as Oprah said today. :-)

Good Night for now

No comments:

Post a Comment