Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weight Watchers...I am tempted!

Hi all,
A friend sent me this inspiring story from Weight Watchers. I do believe WW is awesome, having tried it before. It truly teaches you how to live a healthier and better life. It is so much more than a diet. It's a life style.
Of course, I dropped out after consistently missing meetings...can some one say "COMMITMENT!!!"

Well, every now and then, I hear stories like this that totally tempt me to make that commitment again...and um...this time STICK TO IT!!!

Best part of this story is what she says at the end. She did not "join" WW. She "became" WW.
I love that!!! That is COMMITMENT!!!

Gee I still have SO FAR to go in that area....Sigh!!!

enjoy the article...

http://community.weightwatchers.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?threadID=1417824

No comments:

Post a Comment